Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Big As a House


OK....I must be big as a house!! Yesterday I was in Target near the baby stuff , when one woman tells her friend that another friend of there's is huge and past due. As I walk by she tell her "She's way bigger than that lady (referring to me)..LMAO


Later that day when I picked Trevor up from school, a little boy in his class declared that I had a baby in my belly and poked at my belly..lol I told him yes, there is a belly in there and he proceeded to poke me again.

Less than an hour later when Trevor and I are at OT (Occupational Therapy) a little boy declares that I must have a baby in my tummy cuz my tummy is soooooooo BIG!! I tell him yes there is a baby in there. He then ask if I will have to go to the hospital to take the baby out, and I tell him yes, I will go to the hospital to have the baby taken out. The little boy then says...yes you have to go to the hospital cuz your tummy is sooooooo BIG!

2 comments:

Atasha said...

*snickering on this end* Don't worry baby will be out soon and belly will disappear. Then it would be my turn hehehe....

Quiskaeya said...

No your not big your PREGNANT! I remember when I was about 5 months preggo this lady came up to me and lightly touched my stomach. She then whispered "looks like you've had one too many donuts too!" then pointed to herself. Darn heffa, I'm not BIG, I'm pregnant! lol