Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's My 7th BIRTHDAY & the Fist day of School..YIPPIE!

Gotta start off the first day of school and my birthday with minty fresh breath!



Do we have any good cereal in this house?!? Breakfast is very important you know!

Early morning family birthday candid.

Back to school means back to the listening program and my special tunes in the morning with my pimp $150 headphones!


I'm casket sharp with my backpack in tow and ready for the 1st day of school!

3 comments:

Atasha said...

Look at him with his backpack all ready! He's getting so big. His face is changing..to me atleast :-) Hope his day was great!

Quiskaeya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Quiskaeya said...

Happy Birthday Lil Man!!! Way to grow! I can't believe how big both your kids are getting. I swear Lil Missus was just born yesterday and look at her now - sheesh time flies!

Ms Lady I so appreciated you stopping by to give your encouragement. It's hard because a lot of people just don't understand and it's not even easy for me to understand at times. Knowing that you are there if I need to chat is such a blessing. Especially,since I know you would truly understand. I'm still trying to wrap my head around my decision and it's overwhelming me right now. But I know in time things will smooth out. Thanks again for sharing.