Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Say It Loud...I Have Autism & I'm Proud!!!





Mr. Trevor is a snazzy dresser...lol He has tons of cool t-shirts and sweatshirts proclaiming that he has autism and is proud! Autism is a part of who he is...like having beautiful brown eyes. Every morning when he gets dressed, he always looks in the mirror to check out what kind of shirt he is wearing on any given day. It's funny...he will kind of look back at you with this look on his face as if to say thanks for being proud of me for me, and helping me to share who I am with the world.
Here is a little glimpse into Trevor's closet..oh yeah, he also has a few shirts letting kids know that his mama is a lawyer and they better not mess with him (now those shirts could get him beat up)...hee hee

No comments: